[R-SIG-Mac] Strange OS X editor window behavior

Kyle G. Lundstedt kylelundstedt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:34:11 CEST 2006

Simon,
	Thanks for the quick response!  I'm a big fan of R on the Mac, and I
really appreciate all your efforts on our behalf.  Regarding the
syntax highlighting issue, I checked the R code with which I'm having
a problem.  It's 841 lines and 4422 words.  Is that large enough to
cause the problem?

Thanks,
Kyle
---