[R-SIG-Mac] copy/paste problems

Kjell Konis konis at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 11:46:29 CET 2006

You could use the source function.  For instance if your code is in
the file someCode.q then you can have R execute it by running

 > source("someCode.q")

For this to work someCode.q must be in R's current working directory
which you can check with the getwd() function.  Otherwise you have to
use the full path to someCode.q which you can find by dropping
someCode.q onto your terminal window.  Good luck.

Kjell