[R-SIG-Mac] copy/paste problems

Christoph Hofer christoph.hofer at env.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 13 11:28:43 CET 2006

Hello

I have the following problem:

I installed R by source (version 2.3.1, OS X 10.4.8)

./configure --with-blas=-framework vecLib --with-tcltk --with-lapack
--with-x --enable-R-shlib --enable-R-framework --with-readline --with-
aqua
make

I use R as command line interface in the OS X terminal. Now when I
copy some R-code into the terminal, i only can paste some 38 rows of
the code
. Then R hangs, which mean that i can not paste more than 38 rows of
R code into the R application running in the terminal.

Does someone have the same problem or has a solution?

Best regards

Christoph