[R-SIG-Mac] R EPS graphics and PDFs from Word Documents

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 8 03:32:47 CET 2006

This is the same strategy as Adobe Illustrator's "Save for Office",
that is, convert to png. Which I have had good experience with.

For that matter, I have recently been using R's png() device for
graphics inserted into PowerPoint, with good results. I don't know
about *printing* from a Windows box, but they display well via
projector.

-Don