[R-SIG-Mac] labdsv installation problems

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri May 19 16:36:42 CEST 2006

Jonathan,

thanks for reporting this. In fact a handful packages
(labdsv,MNP,caTools and ftnonpar) were affected by this, probably a
left-over from a manual build run. They have been all fixed and
should become available from CRAN tomorrow.

If you don't want to wait, you have two options:
- install it directly from r.research.att.com, i.e.
install.packages("labdsv",,"http://r.research.att.com")
or
- install gcc4.0 from the R CRAN image

Thanks,