[R-SIG-Mac] how does one dyn.load dylib shared libraries?

Richard Tabor tabor at c255.ucsf.edu
Thu May 11 05:28:19 CEST 2006

I am sorry if I was not completely clear.  The .a's and the .dylibs are
part of the distribution with the IBM Compiler.  The R CMD SHLIB works
just fine.

Compiling the .f to a .o works fine.
The R CMD SHLIB also works fine to generate the .so.
The dyn.load of the .so fails with a set of unresolved symbols that are
part of one of the libraries from IBM.

So I think you answered my question.  I will try the gcc route.

Thanks.