[R-SIG-Mac] Missing "Open in Editor" icon

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 5 16:27:56 CEST 2006

On 5 May 2006, at 15:25, Simon Urbanek wrote:

>> I did not notice the problem before the email myself, but it was
>> there... I downloaded the new dmg and installed it, but the problem
>> (i.e. no icon for 'Open in Editor') is still there.
>>

> Thanks, I missed that one, it's fixed now (rev. 3117, download
> tomorrow from the nightlies page).

Thanks, but as the fact I did not notice the first time round shows,
I am actually not really terribly bothered by that problem (I use
emacs for writing R code. I know, I know, I will burn in hell...).

Cheers,

Fede

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel +44 (0)20 75941602   Fax +44 (0)20 75943193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com