[R-SIG-Mac] Possibly fixed R GUI, please test

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue May 2 19:58:44 CEST 2006

To all users that had problems with the GUI and R 2.3.0 (error
messages in the console or 'hangs' at startup), please try the
current nightly build of the GUI from
http://R.research.att.com/
and send me your feedback. The full URL is
http://R.research.att.com/R-GUI-3114-2.3-Deployment.dmg
This should also fix problems for people that used 3rd party haxies
and plugins.

Thanks,
Simon