[R-SIG-Mac] Quartz copy/paste bug?

Jason Horn jhorn at bu.edu
Fri Mar 10 17:31:36 CET 2006

Yep, me too.  I see the problem when I do a print > save as pdf.
Random bits of GUI elements, especially directory information, appear
in the pdf images.  Good news is, I have workaround.  Try hiding all
other windows (R > Hide Others) or closing all other windows.  Seems
to help me.  Hope the developers sort this out soon.

- Jason