[R-SIG-Mac] Where oh where is the idiot list for Mac people who are special?

Dwight Hines dhines at se.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 13:02:49 CEST 2006

You know, the list that understands some folks are near idiot savants
on stats and, on good days, drive an old Mac to the moon and back,
but can not get the twingles and trepidations of the big R on old or
new Macs.  Big R seems the ideal commercial for "this is what your
brain on drugs produces."  On good days.

So, with that, I end with a simple plea,

Show me some simple, preferably linear, documentation.

D,

in Florida, where all our government data bases have pure, no-noise,
data and all our public records requests are met promptly and
completely.  And all our fire departments are unlike those in Kansas
City, who are now identified as FLABBY.   Although it is fair to note
that our fire departments are blocked by HIPPA.   Hmmm, maybe, just
maybe, they think I'm cheering: hip, hip, hippa, hippa, hooray --
Hippa, hippa.

I'm not cheering.  Show me the docs for R on Mac.  The ones you've
been hiding.