[R-SIG-Mac] plotting from command line R

Christian Bird cabird at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 19:10:58 CEST 2006

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I'm trying to plot in R from
the command line (not the aqua console).  When I do a very simple
plot in the aqua console, everything shows fine, however, when I try
from the command line version of R, I don't see window pop up and I
get no error message.  I'm sure I just need to change a setting or
something.  Has anyone else run into this?  I'm running OS X 10.4.6
and R 2.3.1.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

-- Chris