[R-SIG-Mac] Rgraphviz failed to load in Mac OSX 10.4.5

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Feb 28 16:55:34 CET 2006

On 27 Feb 2006, bleongcw at gmail.com wrote:
> I have also installed graphviz using Fink, and set the
> $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the graphviz directory. But it still failed.
>
> Please let me know if there are other ways to get around this.

What version of graphviz did you get from fink?

What works for me on OSX is to build graphviz from source and then R
CMD INSTALL Rgraphviz.  You may need to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH depending
on where you install graphviz.  If you go this route, I would suggest
installing a graphviz devel snapshot.

+ seth