[R-SIG-Mac] Rgraphviz installation problem

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 24 19:05:02 CEST 2006

Rob J Goedman <goedman at mac.com> writes:

> Seth,
>
> Quite the contrary, most (all?) of the mails I've seen are on ppc.

Yep, I was completely wrong on that one.

As you demonstrated in a private mail, the issue appears to be with
graphviz 2.8 on OS X (ppc _and_ intel).

I was able to run the test script using Rgraphviz and a 2.7 devel
version of graphviz (not sure how to get a hold of this).

At any rate, we will be communicating with the graphviz team to report
this.

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks, but if the problem really is in
graphviz itself, there isn't too much we can do...

+ seth