[R-SIG-Mac] Rgraphviz installation problem

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Mon Aug 21 17:53:58 CEST 2006

Hi Seth,

Sorry I did not make myself clear. Until about 2 weeks ago I had been
using
2.3, which worked well. I tried 2.6 a couple of times, but never
really got it
to work. When I saw Michael's email last week, I tried 2.8 (and 2.9),
with similar
results as Michael.

All results I sent were on 2.8 from Simon's site and the Rgraphviz
binary from
bioconductor.

Rob