[R-SIG-Mac] Rgraphviz installation problem

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Aug 18 16:22:42 CEST 2006

Michael,

first, you may want to use the Rgraphviz binary from Bioconductor as
it saves you all the hassle (see http://r.research.att.com/ at the
bottom for the corresponding Graphviz build).

As of your error, it seems that you have a mismatch of various
graphviz versions on your machine, one of which is not working - the
one in /usr/local. Building graphviz is not quite painless so I would
really suggest using the binary above instead.