[R-SIG-Mac] R-SIG-Mac Digest, Vol 42, Issue 3

James R. Milks james.milks at wright.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:01:28 CEST 2006

Ryan,

Is it possible to give us an example of the code and comments you are
trying to create?  Also, do you have any packages running (other than
the default)?  I'm running R 2.3.1 on an Intel MacBook and a G3 iMac
(both now with OS 10.4.7) and have not encountered that particular
problem before.

Thanks.

Jim Milks

Graduate Student