[R-SIG-Mac] R GUI

Ryan Hafen ryan.hafen at utah.edu
Thu Aug 3 02:47:10 CEST 2006

Is anyone else having trouble with R's GUI for Mac OS X?  It is hard
to recreate my problem, but many times when I am using R's editor and
I try to add comments, it unexpectedly quits.  It doesn't happen all
the time, but just randomly.  I'm running R 2.3.1 with GUI 1.16
(3198) on a G5 with OS 10.4.7.  This has been a problem with previous
versions of R for me too.  I've been subscribed to this newsletter
for a few months now and I haven't heard anyone else say anything
about it so I'm wondering if it is not a widespread problem.  I'll
see if I can do more to find a systematic way to recreate it, but
like I said, it's just kind of random.