[R-SIG-Mac] R commander on Mac OS X 10.4.5 ff

Fri Apr 21 10:35:11 CEST 2006

If you are installing from the binary obtained from CRAN, choose
"customize" during installation. That will give you the option of
installing the tcltk stuff. And while you are at it, grab the g77 as
well. And you probably also want to use gcc 3.3, by giving the command
   sudo gcc_select 3.3
in the terminal. The last two advices have nothing to do with tcl/tk
however.

/Kasper