[R-SIG-Mac] R commander on Mac OS X 10.4.5 ff

Martin Obrist martin.obrist at wsl.ch
Fri Apr 21 09:31:04 CEST 2006

New to R and no unix crack...
After trying to invoke R commander (X11 running) I figured that on my
10.4.6 system (with Xcode 2.2) the folder
/usr/local/lib/
is empty...
thus
/usr/local/lib/libtcl8.4.dylib can't be loaded by
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/tcltk/libs/tcltk.so
Anybody a clue to how to install the missing library or am I
completely off?
Regards				Martin

       Dr. Martin K. Obrist                    ^v^

^v^
    Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL, Division Biodiversity
    CH-8903 Birmensdorf, Switzerland
    HL D 39        phone: ++41 44 739 24 66        fax: ++41 44 739
22 15
    E- mailto:martin.obrist at wsl.ch   WWW http://www.wsl.ch/land/
biodiversity/