[R-SIG-Mac] R Package Installer dialog

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Nov 3 22:44:35 CET 2005

Paul,

On Nov 3, 2005, at 4:22 PM, Paul Roebuck wrote:

> Was curious as to why I see some packages with the same version
> number in both installed and repository columns?

I'm not quite sure I understand your question - the version numbers
in "Installed Version" and "Repository Version" are the same iff your
installed package is up-to-date. They will differ only if the package
was updated on CRAN since you last installed the package. Clearly, if
you didn't install the package on your computer yet, there is no
installed version number. Does that help?