[R-SIG-Mac] imageio configure?

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu May 26 17:07:47 CEST 2005

I wonder if someone   could elaborate on the ./configure magic needed to
find the libPng  in the imageio framework.  I have built R 2.2.0 from
source, but
without png and jpeg support and would like to rectify this, if
possible.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820

[R-SIG-Mac] compile problem on OS 10.4, R-2.1.0

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Mon May 2 22:50:25 CEST 2005