[R-SIG-Mac] minor problems with R 2.1 or recent R gui

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Sun May 15 04:56:16 CEST 2005

Hi Rob,

To answer your question, my preference would be the 3rd option.
Settings for colors, including background color and transparency, in
the Console preferences should be for the console only. Similar
settings could be added to the Editor preferences. I'd like to keep
my console looking different from editor windows. But this is a lower
priority for me than having an "undo" command that works as expected,
instead of bringing my back several steps.