[R-SIG-Mac] Unexpected crash

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Fri May 13 23:45:13 CEST 2005

Hi Sebastien,

With R-2.1.0 on Tiger I cannot reproduce the error.

If X11 is not started, it does produce an error message.

With X11 started, or if I switch the output to Quartz:

#        x11(width=width,height=height)            # line 23
         quartz(width=width,height=height)          # inserted line

the function works fine either way:

[1] 0.28 0.04 0.41 0.00 0.00

Unfortunately I don't have a Panther machine left to try it on Panther.
Do you get the same result if you swutch to Quartz?

Rob