[R-SIG-Mac] problem with rgl

simone gabbriellini ogabbrie at tin.it
Mon Mar 21 23:34:58 CET 2005

well, R looks for the libpng12.0.dylib file in  /usr/local/lib/.
There it find an alias which points to the real folder.
I saw that that alias is broken (it doesn't point to anywhere), and
maybe all my problem can be solved by repairing that alias.

Do you know how to make an alias via bash, cause I need superuser
privilege to make changes in those folders?

I used rgl binary version, and Bill Northcott libpng package.

Cheers,
simone