[R-SIG-Mac] problem with rgl

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Mar 21 23:30:12 CET 2005

Simone,

On Mar 21, 2005, at 5:15 PM, simone gabbriellini wrote:

> I do have it, I have libpng 1.2.5 installed in /usr/local/png_1.2.5

But obviously you don't have it in /usr/local/lib/libpng12.0.dylib
where it is expected.

You didn't even tell us whether you use binary or source version of
the package or how you installed it. Chances are that you're trying
to use the binary version and your configuration is different from
the setup used for the binary. You can either compile the package
from sources or install any missing libraries to the right places.