[R-SIG-Mac] Re: History for R on Mac OS X?

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 04:33:36 CET 2005

Hi Phredd,

Although it took a while, the most recent versions of R.app, obtainable
from Simon's
site for nightly builds ( http://www.rosuda.org/R/nightly/ ), does
create .Rhistory
compatible files. It also allows you to save and load from the history
sheet.

Again, I apologize it took this long, but hopefully this helps.

Any feedback if/how this helps/works in your example is very welcome.

Rob