[R-SIG-Mac] RGL again

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Tue Jul 19 23:14:16 CEST 2005

One more thing.
R 2.1.1 that comes from CRAN has libR statically linked against
libpng, thus png support is there already (try png(); example(plot);
dev.off())
But if you want to build rgl package you need to have libpng include
files (at least).
So you only need to install libpng following the steps at http://
www.economia.unimi.it/R and remove all *png*.dylib entries from /usr/
local/lib.