[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: mail an die liste

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 6 17:04:42 CEST 2005

A command such as "open filename.wav" or "open filename.aiff" will
open the file in iTunes.
"open spacemusic.au" will open the file in Quicktime Player.

If those don't do the job, then unfortunately, I don't know. It would
be a good question for one of the Apple Discussion Groups.

On my 10.3.9 system there is:
    /Developer/Examples/Java/Sound/JavaSoundDemo
perhaps something could be made of that.

-Don