[R-SIG-Mac] Re: R-SIG-Mac Digest, Vol 23, Issue 3

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:52:27 CET 2005

> From: Denis Chabot <chabotd at globetrotter.net>

> Follow up:
> This message did mean trouble, as installation was incomplete.
> Downloading the source package and installing from local files did not
> work either. I think I have not installed the Developer's CD on this
> old Mac. I'm not sure I'd be able to in the short term since I'm on
> sabbatical and did not bring all my CD's with me.

> Sincerely,
>
> Denis Chabot

The developer tools can be download from http://connect.apple.com/  It
does require a free registration and the December 2002 Tools (which
work under 10.2, XCode does not) are a 301.2MB download when you click
on "Download Software" and then "Developer Tools" and scroll to the
bottom of the page.

Good luck,

Paul