[R-SIG-Mac] RE: Binary packages on CRAN

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Mon Jan 10 09:12:53 CET 2005

Hi,

Follow up:

Warning message:
Installation of package Hmisc had non-zero exit status in:
install.packages(ui.pkgs, CRAN = getOption(where), contriburl =
contriburl,

This message did mean trouble, as installation was incomplete.
Downloading the source package and installing from local files did not
work either. I think I have not installed the Developer's CD on this
old Mac. I'm not sure I'd be able to in the short term since I'm on
sabbatical and did not bring all my CD's with me.

I cannot find out myself until tonight (the iMac is at home, I'm not),
but will Hmisc compiled on Panther work under Jaguar? If so I'll be OK.
If not, I'd really appreciate if someone could compile Hmisc to work
under Jaguar and send it to me. Or place it in the Mac Binaries on CRAN.

Sincerely,

Denis Chabot
	[[alternative text/enriched version deleted]]