[R-SIG-Mac] ?if

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 01:33:01 CET 2005

John,

Just to make sure, which configuration are you using?

Assuming the GUI (otherwise you would see a "+" instead of the ">"
prompt), which version of
the R.app are you using? The creation date listed in Finder will do.

I think you noticed 2 issues. Right now, there is no ? help for control
structures. You have to go
to the language reference manual. Secondly, newer versions of R.app
(just the GUI part, as
released by Simon on http://www.rosuda.org/R/nightly/ ) will tell you
if there is no help for
the requested topic.