[R-SIG-Mac] How to put nice R graphics into powerpoint

Dan Putler putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Thu Feb 10 19:04:21 CET 2005

Hi All,

My guess is the supported vector format is Windows enhanced meta file,
which R for Windows will produce. Unfortunately, Microsoft Office is the
one thing most of us can't get away from, try as we might. As a result,
an argument could be made to have a device for this format on the Mac
side if the Windows code could easily be ported.

Dan