[R-SIG-Mac] How to put nice R graphics into powerpoint

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Thu Feb 10 18:20:23 CET 2005

On Feb 10, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Denis Chabot wrote:

> Hi Stefano,
>
> Bitmaps is what I'd like to avoid.
>
> Preview seems to be using QuickTime for the translation from pdf to
> pict, and the result is bitmap. Too bad though.
yes, but as Thomas pointed out png is not that bad even with LaTeX.
What kind of vectorial format does PowerPoint support (if any) ?

I'm not used to PowerPoint, but for example, with KeyNote (the apple
counterpart) you can use pdf graphics directly and you still have an
option to export the slides in PowerPoint.
Could this be another solution?

stefano