[R-SIG-Mac] RMySQL and MySQL 5.0? (was Re: RMySQL and '_fprintf$LDBLStub' symbol not found)

Parlamis Franklin fparlamis at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 00:13:29 CET 2005

yes.  i am running MySQL 5.0.15 and R 2.2.0.  everything appears to
work fine now, although I've found that MySQL "goes away" (I believe
that is close to the syntax from the R error message--can't replicate
right now) if I don't call to it for a long period of time. not sure
whether that is a bug or security measure.