[R-SIG-Mac] R logo icon

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Dec 4 13:00:59 CET 2005

> Thanks for the effort, but AFAIR Stefano has created a new hi-res
> logo some time ago which is available at high resolutions on this page:
> http://developer.r-project.org/Logo/

That's where I got it.

> However, for the GUI I would suggest a more Aqua-like logo.  A while
> ago I created a sample which you'll find at
> http://www.rosuda.org/misc/Rgui.icns
> (you'll need to download it and look at it in the Finder preview or
> the icon composer)

I limited myself to make a .icns of the high res R Logo, so it look
quite different form yours. I don't know if I'll ever have the time to
aquafy it. In the meantime, if anyone whats it I'd be happy to share.

Fede

--
Federico C. F. Calboli
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health

Tel  +44 (0)20 7594 1602     Fax (+44) 020 7594 3193

f.calboli [.a.t] imperial.ac.uk
f.calboli [.a.t] gmail.com