[R-SIG-Mac] FIXED - Error compiling gnlm package from source -FIXED

Ken Knoblauch knoblauch at lyon.inserm.fr
Thu Dec 1 19:05:20 CET 2005

Just another note. On Jim Lindsey's site, you can find the suggestion:

MAC Users: if you have problems compiling a library, try removing the
Makefile from the src directory.

This always has worked for me although I find that I need to compile
from the terminal command line.

In general, I've found the author very responsive to fixing the smallest bug
that might arise in these packages.

ken

--
Ken Knoblauch