[R-SIG-Mac] Text size on console

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 13:43:25 CEST 2005

Having sent the message, it occurred to me that I should save
the workspace when ending the session in which the text size
has been changed.  This fixes the problem, for the following
session.

Mostly, I use the GUI version mostly for downloading packages, and
usually do not save the workspace when I end the session.
John Maindonald.