[R-SIG-Mac] Text size on console

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 13:25:02 CEST 2005

I am using the binary for 2.1.1.  I am able to increase the size of
the text in the console, using either the font menu item under Format
or the Command-Shift+ key combination.  However, as soon as I press
the Enter key, the following prompt becomes miniscule, and the output
from R appears in this same miniscule (maybe 3pt) font.  Anything I
type in appears at the font size that I have set for the console,
however.

The problem started after I first changed the font from the default.
It has persisted through 10.3.9, 10.4.0 and 10.4.2, and through
several reinstallations of R. Any clues on what may be the problem
would be helpful.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Bioinformation Science, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.