[R-SIG-Mac] Rcmdr/tcltk help ...

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Fri Aug 26 14:13:56 CEST 2005

   thanks to all!
   choosing to install tcltk while installing R did the trick.
   I still ended up installing a lot of the Rcmdr dependencies
by hand (may just have been too impatient waiting for it to
do it automatically), but it's working now (with the exception
of rgl, which I will follow up separately elsewhere).

   Ben Bolker