[R-SIG-Mac] (no subject)

Cyrus Harmon ch-rsig-mac at bobobeach.com
Thu Aug 25 23:26:36 CEST 2005

Dear r-sig-mac,

I sent this patch to the r-devel list a week or so ago, but so far it
hasn't made it into the tree. The patch fixes two things:

1. it puts -F$(R_FRAMEWORK_DIR)/.. in the LIBR line in etc/Makeconf
so that subsequent builds can find the framework if it is put
somewhere besides /Library/Frameworks.

2. the install of the headers into $(R_FRAMEWORK_DIR)/Versions/
Current/PrivateHeaders) was taking the headers from $(srcdir) instead
of $(top_builddir). The patch fixes this. The result of not fixing
this is that the .svn directory gets copied to the framework
PrivateHeaders dir.

These both seem like useful things and I'd love to see them get into
the tree. Besides posting here and in r-devel, whom should I pester?

Thanks,

Cyrus