[R-SIG-Mac] Rcmdr/tcltk help ...

Wed Aug 24 23:02:54 CEST 2005

What you do is this
   1) Make sure that X11 (and you probably want all of the Xcode cd)
is installed. You do not need to reinstall the OS. The best thing is
to download Xcode 2.1 from Apples website and start installing
(remember to choose X11 under "custom" I think). At 680MB it is a
massive download though.
   2) Install the R.dmg image from CRAN. When you do so, you have the
option of choosing "custom" install.  Under custom options you can
choose tcltk (and one other thing). Choose both.
   3) remember to have X11 open when you do the library(tcltk)

You might have to remove the tcltk libraries you installed yourself,
but I do not really know...

Kasper