[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with tkrplot and affylmGUI

Bernard Leong bleongcw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:47:00 CEST 2005

Dear all,

As affylmGUI requires tkrplot package from R, I have installed tkrplot
package from CRAN and when I load the library for tkrplot, I get the
following error:

> library(tkrplot)
Error in structure(.External("dotTcl", ..., PACKAGE = "tcltk"), class
= "tclObj") :
	[tcl] no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.1.1/Resources/library/tkrplot/libs/tkrplot.so:
not a dylib.
Error in library(tkrplot) : .First.lib failed for 'tkrplot'

On another note, it is related to the problem when I do the following:

> library(affylmGUI)
> affylmGUI()

The affylmGUI program is loaded up but you will encounter the error box:
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos);
Object "PlotOptions" not found

The problems, I think that it's related as affylmGUI requires tkrplot package

Does anyone have possible solutions?

Cheers in advance in helping me to solve the problem.

yours sincerely,
Bernard