[R-SIG-Mac] [Rd] call fortran in R

Bill Northcott w.northcott at unsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 03:54:54 CEST 2005

On 07/08/2005, at 8:00 PM, Jan de Leeuw wrote:
> with tiger and gcc-4.x use gfortran-4.x (either from cvs or
> from gaurav's site). then setenv gcc /usr/local/bin/gfortran.

IMHO that is a bit drastic.  Maybe 'setenv F77 /usr/local/bin/
gfortran' might cause less trouble.

I notice the gfortran compilers on Gaurav's site are complete gcc
compilers but built from FSF sources and not including Objective-C
and Objective-C++.  So if they are made the default gcc by any means
then Cocoa stuff won't build any longer.

Bill Northcott