[R-SIG-Mac] timeSequence()

John Marsland john.marsland at wmgfunds.com
Thu Apr 21 18:15:13 CEST 2005

I'm new to Rmetrics and I've been looking at the fCalendar package with
a view to using it to replace the "its" package in my work. However, I
am having difficulties with the example for timeSequence().

 > timeSequence(from = "2004-01-01", to = format(Sys.time(), "%Y-%m-%d"),
+         by = "day", length.out = NULL, format = "", FinCenter =
myFinCenter)
Error in seq.POSIXt(from = from, to = to, by = by) :
	`to' must be later than `from'

I think the problem lies in default value for format which should be
NULL rather than "". This seems to apply to the function itself as well
as the example.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

John
	[[alternative text/enriched version deleted]]