[R-SIG-Mac] latest two builts refuse to launch

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Tue Apr 19 18:16:48 CEST 2005

Just checked this on 10.3.8, 10.3.9 and 10.4.pre, they all behave
similarly. On 10.4.pre, from a terminal,
'open -a R.app' actually works (and shows a minor issue I'll look
into). On 10.3 it shows the launch
services error -10810.

Unfortunately 10810 is 'unknown error' in the launch services. The 1393
Xcode builds do
work fine on all versions.

Could something have gone wrong in this particular nightly build? It
happens with both R-GUI and
R-GUI-Debug.

Rob