[R-SIG-Mac] Re: [R] R Gui help

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Mon Apr 11 06:33:16 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,

Which version do you mean by the 'newest version'? The latest R.app
(the Cocoa based
GUI for R) is available from: http://www.rosuda.org/R/nightly/  (bottom
of the page). That
version only works after you have installed the full CRAN version first.

There should be an icon in the toolbar that looks like a striped flag.
A history panel
will show up if you click on it.

Even if you don't see the history panel, the up/down arrows should
recall history if the cursor is
positioned at the end of the line with the prompt. Please check the
Startup preference settings
to fine tune the history behavior.

Rob