[R-SIG-Mac] R-2.0.0 alpha binary release

stefano iacus jago at mclink.it
Fri Sep 10 10:24:01 CEST 2004

I've just updated the new version and tested it on a couple of systems.
You MUST  reinstall both R and R.framework.tgz

The framework assumes you have installed somewhere on the system these
dlls

        /usr/local/lib/libg2c.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
         /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.1.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0,
current version 1.0.0)
         /usr/local/lib/libreadline.4.3.dylib (compatibility version
4.0.0, current version 4.3.0)

which you should have if you ever tried to build R.
Remind this is a developer version, so I packaged it a bit lazily.

stefano