[R-SIG-Mac] Cocoa GUI feature request (with patch!)

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Sun Oct 24 16:02:34 CEST 2004

I tried it, nothing changes.

I am not sure that my R has been compliled with the options given
below.  How can I check that?

I am using R-2.0.0-Batteries-Included.dmg, 10-15-04.  It is compiled
with Tcl and Tk and the other options?  My /Library/Frameworks has
only PrintMeSSL.framework, R.framework, StuffIt.framework, should I
need anything else there?

BTW, R-2.0.0-Batteries-Included is simply amazing.  Besides R, the
Emacs is the most consistent one I have seen on OS X.  Thank you very
much!

Thanks,

Tamas