[R-SIG-Mac] installation of source library with fortran code

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Tue Nov 23 23:31:20 CET 2004

Simon and Gareth,

I think this path is taken if Save As is chosen with Quartz as the key
window. By adding
below method into the file RQuartz.m (I did it just above the
saveDocument method) the
problem is resolved.

- (IBAction)saveDocumentAs:(id)sender
{
	[self saveDocument:nil];
}

Gareth, please let me know if you occasionally build R yourself, use
the nightly
version from Simon or the general distribution from Stefano. If
possible I would
like to get you a version to verify if this indeed solves the problem.

Thanks,
Rob