[R-SIG-Mac] installation of source library with fortran code

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at math.uni-augsburg.de
Mon Nov 22 18:34:04 CET 2004

On Nov 22, 2004, at 5:59 PM, stefano iacus wrote:

> Umh, we are trying to see what the problem is. To overcome this
> problem press "esc", then R should continue to work.

I think this one is not the same as the long-paste-problem. I suspect
that this one was introduced by the external editor support. Rob, can
you, please, check it? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately
I'm overly busy the next week [and w/o my desktop computer], so I won't
be able to check it :(.

Gareth, can you, please, try to find a reproducible example? That would
help localizing it more precisely .. Thanks.